Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Art of Procrastination


I'm mastering the art of procrastination regarding homework. Oh, don't get me wrong, I love school. Love it.
I love learning new things. I'm a lifelong learner and reader. Since I'm going to be learning stuff for the rest of my life, I might as well get a degree...right? I find school validating. It's good to be graded. I feel smart. I'm also a little greedy. I want all the points.
So what is up with the procrastination? I find myself doing everything but homework. I clean house. I go to the grocery store. I take the dog for a walk. I harvest my crops on FarmTown. I watch the Real Housewives of Orange County. It's a sickness really.
I do love school. I work well under pressure. I need to prioritze just a tinsy bit more, though.
Real Housewives? Seriously?

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle @ Give a Girl a Fig said...

I am typing up a paper as we speak. It's due Tuesday. I've had two weeks to do it. Yep...procrastination. I hear ya sister.

Happy Birthday to Meliss! Wow...24...your baby. It seems like only yesterday she was 4 and we were at Target...Rachel!!!!!

Love you...miss you...xo

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home